Recorded: January 30, 2011
Published: January 30, 2011
This Week In Tech 286: The Internet Kill Switch
Egyptian kill switch, Netflix 20 million, Hulu's internal battle, Roku's simplicity, going to Patagonia, Twitter end times, sweet honeycomb, IPocalypse, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( )
- John C. Dvorak ( )
- Larry Magid ( )
- MG Siegler ( )
- Anas Qtiesh ( )
- Egypt Cuts Off Most Internet and Cell Service
- Netflix passes 20 million subscribers; focuses on ISP disputes, HBO, Facebook in Q4 results
- Hulu Reworks Its Script as Digital Change Hits TV
- Kim Kardashian competing with Obama for twitter followers
- Is Nokia About To Embrace Android?
- Google To Give A Better Taste Of Honeycomb Next Week At Press Event And On YouTube
- Apple Sending New Leaders On Stage: Eddy Cue Will Help Launch The Daily In NYC
- Mysterious 'Roy Castillo' haunts Facebook
- Internet gets ready for impending 'IPocalypse'
- Tech Companies Line Up Their Super Bowl Ads
- "Notable remark or comment."
- -- Panelist @ MP3 time code
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
- Ice 2
- ad times: 00:50-01:06 and 25:25-28:55
- Carbonite.com offer code TWiT
- Carb 3
- ad times: 01:06-01:18 and 1:38:53-1:40:39
Go To Meeting
- G2M 10
- ad times: 01:18-01:34 and 58:21-1:00:19
- Edited by: Eileen
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|