From The Official TWiT Wiki
This Week In Tech 302: Ready, Fire, Aim!
Apple zealotry, Mac malware, the not-so-quiet car, Netflix traffic, Facebook kids, 'Like' tracking, and more
- Leo Laporte ( )
- Peter Rojas ( )
- Dwight Silverman (Template:Dsilverman)
- Kevin Baradet
- First Impressions and More Details On Apple’s Updated Retail Stores
- BBC: Loving Apple looks like a religion to an MRI scan
- An AppleCare support rep talks: Mac malware is "getting worse"
- Woman kicked off train after 16-hour cell phone chat
- Why would Microsoft buy Nokia?
- Next wave of Android tablets address first-gen shortcomings
- HP Says WebOS TouchPad Will Differ From Tablet Rival
- Netflix isn't swamping the Internet; ISPs are overstating their congestion problems
- BlackBerry PlayBook sales miss targets by over 90% at major retailer, ‘much higher’ return rate than XOOM
- Nvidia CEO: Next wave of Android tablets address first-gen shortcomings
- Zuckerberg: Kids under 13 should be allowed on Facebook
- LinkedIn IPO Shares Pop 84 Percent On First Trade, Opens With $7.8B Market Cap
- 'Like' Button Follows Web Users
- What the Foxconn explosion means for Apple
- Phishing Site Found on a Sony Server
- "Notable remark or comment."
- -- Panelist @ MP3 time code
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
| TBD by TBD (ABRIDGED/UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by TBD
Sponsor Name Here
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|