From The Official TWiT Wiki
This Week In Tech 303: Duck, It's Zuck!
The free Internet and the eG8, Zuckerbeg's slaughter diet, digital reputation management, #weinergate, iCloud, Zynga IPO, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( )
- Amber MacArthur ( )
- Om Malik ( )
- Patrick Beja ( )
- France attempts to "civilize" the Internet; Internet fights back
- Mark Zuckerberg's new challenge: Eating only what he kills (and yes, we do mean literally…)
- Obama to name Twitter CEO to advisory committee
- Twitter unmasks anonymous British user in landmark legal battle
- #Weinergate: Married congressman’s Twitter account shares lewd photo
- Samsung’s lawyers demand to see the iPhone 5 and iPad 3
- People Have No Clue How To Use iPad Apps
- iPad Readers Are Skimming And Can't Remember What They've Read
- How Many Millions Did Amazon Lose on Two Days of 99 Cent Lady Gaga Sales?
- Apple's iCloud music service will automatically mirror your iTunes library using 'high-quality' tracks?
- Star Trek's Leonard Nimoy Un-Retires for Bruno Mars
- Sony: We’ll Restore PSN By May 31, Unless We Don’t
- GigaOm Raises Another $6 Million At $40 Million+ Valuation
- Zynga About to File for IPO
- "Notable remark or comment."
- -- Panelist @ MP3 time code
- Product / Service Name
- Link URL
| TBD by TBD (ABRIDGED/UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by TBD
Sponsor Name Here
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|