Recorded: September 2, 2012
- 1 This Week In Tech 369: The Purple Rubber Band
- 2 Sponsors
- 3 Production Information
This Week In Tech 369: The Purple Rubber Band
- Leo Laporte ( ) (Leoville.com)
- John C. Dvorak ( ) (ChannelDvorak.com)
- Mark Milian ( ) (Bloomberg.com)
- iCEO (Throwboy)
- Article by host Mark Milian about Shopkick - a mobile phone app offers shopping rewards using location based services via an audio modem that humans can't hear to determine the exact store that you have entered.
- Aaron Emigh: Rewarding Shoppers With a Silent Signal
- Apple vs. Samsung - again
- Apple brings Samsung back to court for an amended complaint. They're trying to get a sales ban on 21 new smartphones, media players, and tablets that Samsung began releasing August 2011 - August 2012.
- Apple's Patent Win Is Bad For Us All
- NFC discussions
- "Notable remark or comment."
- -- Panelist @ MP3 time code
- Tap for receipt - receive digital receipts on your smartphone using NFC.
Audio bandwidth provided by Winamp for Android
Audio bandwidth provided by CacheFly
- Promo Code: TWiT
|TBD by TBD (ABRIDGED/UNABRIDGED)|
Narrated by TBD
- Edited by:
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|