Tech News Today 55
Recorded: August 17, 2010
Published: August 17, 2010
Tech News Today 55: WiFi Made Me Pregnant
Facebook goes local, Whiskey runs your car, and Snapdragon makes Tom excited.
- Nook e-reader software ready for iPhone, iPod Touch
Kickers and Weird Science
- Kinect gets UK release date of 10 November
- Five Billionth Device About To Plug Into Internet
- 160GB PS3 Slim, 320GB Move bundle coming to US and Europe this fall
- pii2010 (privacy identity innovation), August 17-19, Seattle, WA
- TWiT at Dragon*Con. Meetup tentatively for Saturday night September 4
- Mike in Wisconsin has a story about smudge attacks in the Navy
I just wanted to pass along this story, I don't think you've covered it yet but it's getting some coverage up here in Canada. It seems that some parents think that the wifi signals in the schools are causing headaches, dizziness and nausea in their children. I wish I could blame some of my problems on wifi in my house, let's make wifi the new scapegoat for everything. Next on Maury: Wifi made me pregnant!
Love the show, Tyler
From @golden7r on Twitter here is a youtube video "when infected with tako virus(yakuza octopus) and ika(elite squid) version, enjoy!? love ur show from Japan!
- GoToMyPC # 9
- ad times: 00:33-00:44 and 10:15-11:17
- SB #3
- ad times: 00:44-00:53 and 20:41-21:43
- Edited by: Erik
- Notes: CacheFly upload: 4:35-4:55; Mediafly publish: 5:10
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|