The Official TWiT Wiki:Copyright
Text on the Official TWiT Wiki is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
This is a human readable summary of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. The full text of this license can be found here.
If you do not want your work to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then don't submit it here. You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource.