This WEEK in GOOGLE 30
Guests: Matt Cutts, Daniel Switkin, and Anil Dash
Recorded: February 20, 2010
Published: February 21, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 30: The Scoble Effect
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- Matt Cutts ( • )
- Anil Dash ( )
- Daniel Switkin (Joined at the end of the episode)
- Expert Labs launches (Launched by Anil with Gina as Project Director of ThinkTank)
- Gina's post on Smarterware about Expert Labs and ThinkTank
- Buzz better than Twitter for ThinkTank?
- Gina puts her views about Google Buzz to the panel. Shouldn't have been in Gmail and should been in BETA. Also privacy issues have been a big problem with Google Buzz and has been covered a lot. Also Google has been great in announcing that there are problems and they are fixing them.
- Matt puts a Googler point of view into the Google Buzz discussion.
- How to Fix Google Buzz - Google Moderator
- Class Action Complaint Filed Over Google Buzz
- Buzz is in Google Dashboard (directs you to Google Dashboard)
- Google been using this internally for months.
- Jeff using Android more and more and is liking the experience but still using the Nexus One and the iPhone.
- Windows Mobile 7 Series: The panel discuss, quickly...
- Google Voice by Search on Android
- Leo is going to SXSW in March and will meet Jeff and Gina. TWiG will be recorded there.
- Google Energy. Google can now sell power as a Utility.
- Goodbye Google Gears, Hello HTML5.
- Google, Gmail, and Google Apps Accounts Explained
- Open-sourcing the Living Stories format
- Diverse group of Chinese hackers wrote code in attacks on Google, U.S. companies
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Listen for Android got a update. Now syncs to Google Reader.
- 5 Buzz tips
- Jeff's stat of the week:
- Leo's tool of the week:
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- G2M #3
- ad times: 00:00:35-00:00:49 and 00:34:57-00:36:42
- Edited by: Erik
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|