This WEEK in GOOGLE 32
Guest: Kevin Purdy
Recorded: March 6, 2010
Published: March 7, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 32: Perky Jerky
Piknik, DocVerse, the Flash issue, the Apple's patent lawsuits, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- Kevin Purdy ( )
- Rob Houghton's response to our request for a Gregorian Chant
- Google buys DocVerse, steps closer to Office collaboration
- Google Acquires Photo Editor Picnik
Other editors mentioned (Aviary, MugTug sketchpad
- Google Swallows Up Email iPhone App reMail, Open-Sources It
- Swype opens up limited beta for Android
- When It Doesn't Pay to Be Google's Guinea Pig
- Kevin launching the Complete Guide to Google Android. Coming Soon.
- Google Android selling at 60,000 a day. 6% of the smartphone market is Android.
- Top 10 Android Apps on Lifehacker written by Kevin
- Apple vs HTC - A Patent Showdown
- The Onion: Google Responds To Privacy Concerns With Unsettlingly Specific Apology
- Apple removes Wi-Fi finders from App Store
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- In Aprils Maximum PC magazine, see Gina's article about how to become a Google power user.
- Google Wave Notifications
- Jeff's stat of the week:
- Kevin's Tip/Tool of the week:
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- ad times:00:00:36-00:00:51 and 00:18:13-00:20:09
- Carbonite.com offer code twig
- ad times:00:00:52-00:01:06 and 00:50:14-00:52:16
- Edited by: Erik
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|