This WEEK in GOOGLE 56
Guest: Kevin Marks
Recorded: August 18, 2010
Published: August 18, 2010
This WEEK in GOOGLE 56: I'm Not Dead Yet
Chrome tablet from Verizon, Twifficiency, voice actions for Android, the death of the web, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- Kevin Marks ( • )
- The panel talk more about the Google-Verizon policy deal with former Googler, Kevin Marks.
- Google launching a Chrome OS tablet on Verizon, goes on sale November 26
- Google to Launch Chrome App Store in October
- Google Exec Fails Twifficiency Exam And The Fine Print Exam (Like Everyone Else)
- The Web Is Dead. Long Live the Internet
- Aging Rocker John Mellencamp Says the Internet Has "Destroyed the Music Business"
- What to Expect From “Google Me”
- Suggestions for new people to follow on Google Buzz
- Google Buzz opens up 3 new APIs with some including location.
- Google TV Is a Tough Sell Among Would-Be Partners
- Voice Actions for Android
- Google Launches "Chrome to Phone"
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Jeff's number of the week:
- 6th anniversary of Google's IPO.
- 45 or 43: Facebook counting down to something at the Facebook offices.
- Leo's tool of the week:
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- G2M #7
- ad times: 0:36-0:51 and 27:25-29:16
- Edited by: Tony
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|