This WEEK in GOOGLE 78
Recorded: January 19, 2011
Published: January 20, 2011
This WEEK in GOOGLE 78: A Skosh More Room
Android version envy, h.264 drop backlash, CEO health and privacy, Chipotle hacks, memorials in the cloud, and more.
- Leo Laporte ( • )
- Gina Trapani ( • )
- Jeff Jarvis ( • )
- The Samsung Secret - Why U.S. Galaxy S Phones run Android 2.1 Still
- Gina wants Gingerbread on her Nexus One as we were told it would come in a few weeks
Gingerbread source was made available to the world December 20th, 2010.
On the Steve Jobs information discussion, AT&T the other day posited in court that as it was a "citizen" it had a "right to privacy" in response to an FOIA request.
- Leo played a recording of Lyndon B. Johnson ordering pants.
"We Do A Little Thing At The End"
- Gina's tip of the week:
- Jeff's number of the week:
- 1.78 million. How many people are likely to die this year on facebook.
- Leo's tool of the week:
- Where's My Droid is a free Android application that allows you to track your Android phone down if you lose it.
To suggest a link for the show, tag it on Delicious.com as "for:twit" AND "twig". Find the links here: http://delicious.com/twit/twig
- Squarespace.com/TWiG offer code TWiG
- ad times: :36-:51 and 44:03-46:58
- Edited by: Jason
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|