This Week in Computer Hardware 78
Guest: co-host Patrick Norton
Recorded: July 15, 2010
Published: July 16, 2010
- GalaxyTech and The Need for GF104 nVidia gtx460 from Galaxy and other card harware information for nVidia and AMD/ATI
- Intel Q2 Earnings here Investor Relations and PressRoom Intel has a single best quarter in their history
- Sandy Bridge Intel Sandy Bridge Sandy Bridge from Tomshardware
- Own your Cable Modem, one time price of $x.xx versus renting from the ISP for $x.xx per month. Also a good idea is to keep the Firmware updated to get the best performance. The firwmware can be found on the modems manufacturers website or your ISP's website, check both ISP/Manufacturers and check with your ISP if you are unsure.
- ADSL2+ or ADSL2Plus ADSL2+ or ADSL2Plus check your local phone company or the like
- iPhone 4 Press Conference and here Iphone 4 Conference iPhone 4 press conference Friday 16,2010 10:00am PDT
- Twitter Questions, here are the Twitter links for Patrick, PCPer, and Ryan, PC Per or Ryan Shrout and Patrick Norton
- Live show on Thursdays at 6:00pm PDT/9:00pm EDT/8:00pm CDT at Live.TWiT.tv
- You can see Patrick at HDNation and Tekzilla and Ryan at PCPer or PC Perspective
- CarbonitePro.com - no other code or promo
- CarbPro #2
- ad times: 00:31-00:44 and 20:50-22:39
- Cachefly.com for providing the bandwidth.
- ad time is at the begining of the show.
- Edited by: djc
|This area is for use by TWiT staff only. Please do not add or edit any content within this section.|