User talk:Taylor Karras
Fine, I was going to create them, but with a "greeting" like that, I'm not interested in participating in this wiki anymore. So goodbye... Fiveofeight 19:13, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey I looked at the recent changes and saw that you've been hard at work on the wiki. Just wanted to say thanks for all the effort. --Izzyvideo 06:38, 10 January 2009 (PST)
Why are you changing Template:Infobox? That template is used to create other templates, such as Template:Infobox Podcast, which should be used for podcasts. -- Imperator3733 08:29, 10 January 2009 (PST)
My point is what about infoboxes for the various hosts? With your system, we would need to redo all the code, but if we used Template:Infobox, there could be some shared code. Also, if you don't like the format of Template:Infobox Podcast, why don't you just change that code. By using Template:Infobox as a podcast-specific infobox, you're making it very vague as to what that template is for. -- Imperator3733 08:32, 10 January 2009 (PST)
- Template is for netcasts currently, I do not know if we're going to use the infoboxes for people or services. And yes, I can easily change it and redesign it for another topic. --Taylor Karras 08:33, 10 January 2009 (PST)
- But that still leaves us with a vague template name. How about we use your code for the podcast template, but put it in Template:Infobox Podcast, which is quite obvious what it's for? -- Imperator3733 08:35, 10 January 2009 (PST)
Thanks, and keep on your other great work Hoffmann 05:04, 13 January 2009 (PST)
Why are you deleting the image code in this template? Infoboxes that use this template require it! --listrophy 17:13, 13 January 2009 (PST)
- I just don't think that an image should be on every episode page and it shouldn't be forced on every page. --Taylor Karras 17:42, 13 January 2009 (PST)
Thanks for fixing the spacing issue with
- REDIRECT 2 player games. I'm not exactly sure how you did it, but according to my test page, the date and lack of reason don't run together and there isn't a space before the comment. -- Imperator3733 07:25, 14 January 2009 (PST)
- Welcome. --Taylor Karras 07:26, 14 January 2009 (PST)
I'm wondering why you changed the Main Page. People seemed to like the version before your latest set of edits. As Leo said last night, we should discuss any changes to the format of pages on the appropriate talk page before making the actual change. -- Imperator3733 11:41, 14 January 2009 (PST)
Show Notes Outline
Thanks for your feedback, but I'll revert back to my offering. My outline followed the manual of style, and I believe the TWiT staff will be ok with it being shaped organically. If you read my talk, I proposed the outline be worked on over time. Please don't remove it as one lump sum again. Thanks -Tollie 06:45, 16 January 2009 (PST).
I strongly request you to undelete the page TWiT_178 and the stub-shownotes. Will you do this? Thank you. -Tollie 06:57, 16 January 2009 (PST).
- Whatever you have in your sandbox will work, propose this to the community if you want or see our Manual of Style which contains our way of doing shownotes. Thank you.